With the support of
In the VOKA DigiHub you can ask all your questions about digitisation and we build a bridge between the business and research world.
Voka has taken the initiative, in cooperation with EFRO, to establish a digital hub in every Flemish province. These hubs are the regional Voka offices where you, as an entrepreneur, can go with all your questions about digitisation and in particular about new data-driven digital technologies. Each regional DigiHub has its own ecosystem of knowledge institutions. As a strategic research centre for the manufacturing industry, Flanders Make is obviously a participating party. We make our expertise available in each region.
From the issue in your company...
- Can I use my data to find market opportunities?
- I want to manage my stock more efficiently; how can digitisation help?
- Can I use artificial intelligence to reduce costs?
- What smart data can I use to automate my sales & marketing?
- I want to train my operators better; can game technology help?
- How can I use digitisation to work more customer-oriented?
...to solution in the VOKA DigiHub
The Voka DigiHub is aimed at SMEs who have questions about the integration of digital applications in their company and who are specifically looking for advice, guidance and test infrastructure.
With this support, as a SME you get simple and guided access to the available test infrastructure at one of the 28 knowledge institutions.
With the help of this test infrastructure, you as a company can test your products in realistic circumstances and bring them to the market faster. You pay 30% of the cost price for this. The other 70% is borne by the ERDF and the Flemish government.
In concrete terms, an SME could visit a digital experimentation room to optimise its stock management using sensor technology. That application can be submitted to the lab and tested. In addition to making use of the available infrastructure, methods and technical expertise of the knowledge partners, attention will also be paid to the place that this digitisation will occupy within the business model.
As a company, you can go to VOKA DigiHubs with these kinds of questions and challenges.
Offers within Digihub
- Individual conversation to listen to your issue
- Guidance in drawing up a concrete action plan
- Access to the expertise and methodologies of knowledge institutions
- Use of test infrastructure to experiment with digital applications
- Attention to the place of digitisation within the business model
In this way, we help SMEs with their digital transformation and prepare them for the future.
The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) is one of the five structural and investment funds to strengthen economic, social and territorial cooperation in the European Union. With this call, the ERDF programme is responding to the need to make the wealth of knowledge and expertise present in our Flemish knowledge institutions more accessible and applicable to SMEs. For that reason, it is an explicit policy objective to allow as many SMEs as possible to take steps forward in digitisation via a low-threshold approach.